Our classes are in session and we are starting to prepare for this years annual recital! Our class sizes are limited, but we do have a few spots available. Please view our list of available classes here.
Social Distancing Protocols are in full effect;
• Limited class sizes
• Limited lobby access
• Temperature checks/screening before class
• No equipment sharing
• No physical contact (no partnering)
• Socially-distanced dance room (dancers are at least 6ft apart)
• Facilities are disinfected after each class
• Industrial Strength Air Purifiers in each room
• Masks are required for all Instructors & Dancers
• Classes are also live streamed via zoom, so you can join the fun at home!
Children in our Combination classes (Ages 2-7) will have a few different protocols:
- We would like to limit the amount of people in the studio at one time, so we ask that only one adult (wearing a mask) accompany each child (and stay the duration of the class) and that siblings not be brought to observe.
- For children under 5 we may ask you to enter the classroom to assist in keeping them in their assigned dance square. If your child does not require assistance, you will be permitted to wait in the waiting area, while keeping your distance from other parents.
- At this time we have made the decision to suspend the use of communal props, tumbling and stamps during classes. Some classes may still continue the use of props, but each child will receive their own to keep (this varies from class to class at the discretion of the teacher).
- Classes will be streamed live over Zoom at the same time as they are taught in-studio if you are not comfortable returning to the studio in person at this time.